Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Guitar Review LIVES!

Here I go (FINALLY) posting another review. Do you want my excuse as to why this took so long? Can you say MMORPG? Yup. It was inevitable. Along with a new laptop with optimum processing speed comes the ability to play Warcraft. You didn't seriously think I was going to be able to hold out once I knew my Mac would run the game, did you?

But inevitably, I was humiliated after trying to run my first instance, and so I return to you, my faithful XBox friends. Here is the latest installment of "What's In My Box?" I did a little comparison study of the guitar games. I think you will likey.

Here's the thing about the great schism which created Rock Band and left GH3 painlessly intact - IT WAS A GOOD THING. One game now honors the skill and art of air guitar gaming, while the other pays tribute to the fact that most of us just want to play, and don't give a flying hoot about scores and rep. Well, there was the one guy who insisted that we didn't give up a song because we would lose our hard-earned fanbase. But that just makes him a prime candidate for the beer run. :)

No comments: