Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rockband vs Guitar Hero 3


That's what's next, fools! I will shoot it this week and hopefully have it up in the next few days. I wanted to add a little more production value, maybe show you some hot new girls, and put together my own clever in-camera effects. But in the end it may just be a cute review from a girl with boobs. We'll see. I'm getting to it! Sheesh! I had to go snow-boarding and surfing this weekend. Yes, I did. Look, you asked for a well-rounded, ideal girlfriend, so in order to be your everything, I have to put in a little extra party-time. Now, don't start arguing with me. It's your fault you suggested I start playing Mass Effect BEFORE I had the RB vs GH3 review finished. You know I'm going upstairs right now to finish just one more level and then I can start taping my review. Don't look at me like that! Alright, fine. I swear I'll do it on my very first ever console, the TI. Now you know I'm serious. Here's a pic of me in the snow.

No comments: