Monday, January 21, 2008

Halo 3 Review!

It's finally up, my little chickens! Your patience has been rewarded with yet another review by a girl who plays games. I swear! Except that in the process of trying to get this baby published, I haven't been able to play anything new - you know how addiction starts. And of course with my new MacBook comes the ability to play a certain online sensation known as the World of Warcraft. GREAT. Nice knowing you! So next up, I think, is going to be a ridiculous comparison of Guitar Hero 3 and RockBand. It will, if all goes well, be my first review which will include other hot girls. OK, settle down. I know what you want and of course you're gonna get it, but first you really must behave.

Say, while you are watching the Halo 3 review, why not subscribe to my channel? The reviews should be coming more regularly now. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea...

I also need to credit a source, in my review. If you want to know how to see and learn more about "finding the skulls," visit Halo3Planet.com. Those guys are serious!

No comments: